Frequently Asked Questions
Two plugins are required (depending on your installation method). In either case the Advanced Custom Fields (ACF) Pro plugin is required and should be activated before activating the theme.
This is different from the ACF plugin on the WordPress repository. Having that plugin active instead of the Pro version may cause the theme to break.
If you’ve downloaded the theme from CyBox then you do not need to add or activate the Timber Library plugin.
If you’ve downloaded the code from the GitHub repository and haven’t run “composer update” then you will need the Timber Library
The plugin and the license can be found in the CyBox folder,
The license is not required to use the plugin but is needed for plugin updates.
No. The ACF Pro license is being funded centrally and is can be found in the CyBox folder for the plugin,
The Profile post type is activated through a plugin. You can find the plugin in CyBox
Or get the source from GitHub
- Go to: Appearance > Menus > Footer Utility Menu
Sidenav menu tips:
- Create “Main Menu” structure (for Level 1 and Level 2 pages only) in Appearance > Menus
- Organize Pages (can add a Pagetree plug-in) to set up sidenav and breadcrumbs navigation
- Level 1 pages should be designated as a main page with no parent
- Stand-alone pages should be designated as a main page with no parent, and hidden from the sidebar (in Page Options)
General theme information
Have more questions?
Join our web theme on Microsoft Teams, an informal discussion forum for website builders to learn about theme updates, crowd-source ideas, or report bugs/issues.